Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Bundle:
Used for monitoring pulse and blood oxygen levels this fingertip Pulse Oximeter is lightweight and easy to use running on just two AAA batteries. This device functions by passing wavelengths of light through the body and then recording these readings with a photo-detector, it can then calculate the heart rate as well as saturation of oxygen in the blood, known as SpO2. This non invasive device can be clipped on to a finger, toe or even an earlobe. 1.2 Inch OLED displays continuous and immediate readings at your fingertips.
- Non-invasive way to monitor pulse and oxygen saturation
- Powered by just two AAA batteries
- Easy to read OLED colour display
- Adjustable display brightness
- Pulse curve display
- Automatic switch off
- Low battery indicator
- Test the hemoglobin saturation & the pulse rate
- Infrared measurement method
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery (batteries not included)
- Display: OLED
- Alarm ON/OFF
- Beep ON/OFF
- Alarm value setting
- Back to the factory setting features
- Low battery voltage indicator
- Auto switch off
- Measure range: 35-100%(hemoglobin saturation), 30-250bpm(pulse rate)
- Measure accuracy: 2%(hemoglobin saturation), 2bpm(pulse rate)
- Material : ABS
- Color: Grey
What's in the box:
1 x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Grey
1 x Yes Health Water Bottle
We offer Free Delivery to major metropolitan areas in South Africa on orders over R1500.
For orders below R1500 you can choose from the below options:
1: Courier - Door to Door delivery at a flat rate of R99 to anywhere in South Africa.
2: Postnet2Postnet - On smaller items (under 5kg) we offer R79 Postnet2Postnet.
3: Click and Collect - We offer a Click and Collect service from our Midrand depot. No additional Cost to you.
For urgent orders (i.e. orders that you need sooner than our standard delivery times) please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and make the subject line URGENT ORDER and a consultant will get in touch with you to get your order processed. Please note that additional delivery charges may apply to urgent orders.