- Name: Freetress Equal Synthetic Wig - GREEN CAP 007
- Colour: 1B Off Black
- Hair Type: Premium Synthetic Fibre
- Product Type: Wig
- Length: Short
- Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 200°C
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 180°-200°.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mouse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
We offer Free Delivery to major metropolitan areas in South Africa on orders over R1500. Orders placed, will be dispatched within 2 - 6 days provided that it falls on a working day, and that payment reflects in our bank account.
Our Couriers will only deliver to a physical address, orders will not be dispatched to a PO Box. We dispatch goods Mon - Fri (excl. public holidays) and Delivery is only available within South Africa.Additional delivery charges may apply for failed deliveries, where the customer was not available as per agreed time with the courier company.
For urgent orders (i.e. orders that you need sooner than our standard delivery times) please contact our customer services team at email@example.com and make the subject line URGENT ORDER and a consultant will get in touch with you to get your order processed. Please note that additional delivery charges may apply to urgent orders.
Items can be Refunded if you return your order to us within 7 days of receipt and if you comply with the following conditions:
Products must not have been opened or tampered with.
Hair extensions, weaves and wigs are hygiene sensitive products. If the products have been removed from the packaging, or the if the packaging seal has been broken, they will not be able to be exchanged or refunded. We are committed to supplying products of the utmost hygienic standards to all our clients.
You must notify us before returning any items.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 087 230 0479 before returning any items and a consultant will contact you to make the process as quick and easy as possible, a handling fee and collection fee may apply.