Casio G-Shock Gulfmaster GWN-1000B-1BDR Watch Bundle
Introducing GULFMASTER, the new G-SHOCK Series that’s designed and engineered with the maritime adventurer in mind. GULFMASTER includes the first G-SHOCK models to incorporate both Triple Sensor Version 3 and Smart Access in the same watch. In addition to barometric pressure, altitude, bearing, and temperature readings, these new models also feature Tide Graph and Moon Age capabilities to help keep you in close touch with your natural environment.
Sudden extreme changes in barometric pressure are alerted using a dial hand, LCD display, and alarm. Double LED lighting illuminates the LCD, and also adds a face light at 6 o’clock to keep information bright and easy to read even in total darkness. The designs of these watches have been modeled after the look of shipboard instruments to create an attractive marine look. Large buttons are provided for critical light and sensor operations to help make operation easier and more intuitive. All of this and much more makes all of the models in the GULFMASTER Series the logical choice for the maritime adventurer who desires something extra in performance and overall toughness.
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
WAVE CEPTOR (RADIO CONTROLLED)
Receives time calibration signals and corrects the time automatically.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
Kaufmann Rechargeable LED Spotlight T600L
Super bright 600 lumens of light delivers outstanding night time visibility up to 500m. Ergonomic pistol grip with rubber coating provides enhanced grip and comfort. Trigger style on/off switch. Over charge and discharge protection. Includes: AC/DC adaptor and DC 12v car charger. Approx 3.5 hours of continuous run time. Ideal for hunting, fishing and outdoors.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of north
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100m /±1000m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- *1 second for first 3 minutes only
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World time
- 29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case:?44.9?×?55.8?×?16.2?mm
- Total weight: 101 g
- LED: White
Included in the Bundle:
- 1 x Casio G-Shock Gulfmaster GWN-1000B-1BDR Watch
- 1 x Kaufmann Rechargeable LED Spotlight T600L
We offer Free Delivery to major metropolitan areas in South Africa on orders over R1500. Orders placed, will be dispatched within 2 - 6 days provided that it falls on a working day, and that payment reflects in our bank account.
Our Couriers will only deliver to a physical address, orders will not be dispatched to a PO Box. We dispatch goods Mon - Fri (excl. public holidays) and Delivery is only available within South Africa.Additional delivery charges may apply for failed deliveries, where the customer was not available as per agreed time with the courier company.
For urgent orders (i.e. orders that you need sooner than our standard delivery times) please contact our customer services team at email@example.com and make the subject line URGENT ORDER and a consultant will get in touch with you to get your order processed. Please note that additional delivery charges may apply to urgent orders.
Items can be Refunded if you return your order to us within 7 days of receipt and if you comply with the following conditions:
Products must not have been opened or tampered with.
Hair extensions, weaves and wigs are hygiene sensitive products. If the products have been removed from the packaging, or the if the packaging seal has been broken, they will not be able to be exchanged or refunded. We are committed to supplying products of the utmost hygienic standards to all our clients.
You must notify us before returning any items.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 087 230 0479 before returning any items and a consultant will contact you to make the process as quick and easy as possible, a handling fee and collection fee may apply.